View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 04:18 AM   #539
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
In that case, I'd normally go for information lynches to PoE the unknown away to simplify the game.

That means underdogs or very controversial players that seems to be stuck in a real W/T.

I don't believe in simple lynches. Players that grab the attention and have fights/tunnel/large amount of investment do not tend to be wolves in general unless it's a strong players that's comfortable with open wolfing.
Well I think you're overestimating how easy it is to but i guess it comes down to playstyle?

If I took that logic and applied it to you, and said you are cleared town because you got in one little fight and your mom got scared and said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air, would you think that was too easy of a conclusion to come to or agree with me?

I don't necessarily disagree with your thoughts to be fair, but it takes a lot more than one pointless argument to spew town to me

*dirty look at tilco*

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED