View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:38 AM   #517
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I have played quite a bit of live with blind. I feel like I understand his personality fairly well and that bewilderment that I mentioned is something that I think is very real from him. Haku I didn't remember existed but apparently I've played with him (sry again). From what I can gather he seems very obsessed with his own play and how people see him and players like that tend to care about their own appearance care about their partners appearance as well so I feel like I have a decent idea of how he would react in that situation. It's less that I know their individual playstyle and more that I know how stereotypes of people play and I can fit Haku into one of thoes stereotypes
just cannot even agree with any of this.

i literally came off a game where i gotby fabricating reactions to someone's erratic play and getting townread for it.

I believe that most players here are of equal skill or better than me, so i refuse to believe they are incapable of doing the same thing.

your living in fantasyland dude, time to wake up

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED