View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 02:43 AM   #487
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

It's less them arguing and more how they argued.

Assume w/w:

Haku might have asked the question to blind that started the interaction but he would not have jumped all over it. Haku would have just thought that his partner fucked up but how does it help his wincon to call out his partner? I really doubt Haku would start the argument if they were partners

Assume w/t:

These worlds have a little more merit but I don't think either are likely.

Haku is most likely to be the wolf based on this interaction alone. I definitely think that if he felt that he had caught a town in a trap he would jump all over them. However, I think that Haku has been rather towny leading up to this interaction and town Haku would probably have the same reaction to mafia Haku here so I'm willing to keep the town read on Haku for it

Blind being mafia is hard for me to believe because of how real he felt in his posts. I think that if Blind was mafia he would have just egged Haku on instead of bewilderingly asking what Haku was trying to do. Sure he could also go the route of trying to calm Haku down and hoping that by solving the dispute Blind would get town points from Haku but in that situation Blind's reaction wouldn't have felt real and I very much believe it was.

Going through the scenarios I think that by far the most likely one is t/t because everything they did feels like it could easily come from a town and none of it seems likely to have been fabricated.