View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:30 AM   #323
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Turbo XIII is the most interesting game for figuring out where I am right now because it's the most recent one.

I'm not telling you to read the thread, but skimming my iso just to get a feel of what my goals were in general sounds like a decent idea. It was a lot more robotic than in my previous games.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=147345

I do believe I should converge into a more mechanical playstyle where I try to simplify the game and resolve conflicts rather than creating additional chaos and praying someone in the other faction mess up. The reality is that, at the end of the day, the majority will decide what happens. It's easier to help everyone resolve conflicts than to create problems on your own. The only moment where you want to create trouble yourself is if you think you have something worth placing on the plate for everyone else. That something this game was the setup mechanics vs the first fire emblem game. I am done with that. I don't know how this info will affect night actions etc. Right now, I'd probably just revert back to playing this game like it was a standard game. I sit back and wait for a conflict to happen between other players and I try to see if I can resolve that conflict somehow.

Anyway, going to sleep before I break my sleep schedule.