View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 02:33 PM   #73
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
I think Haku's post is pretty honest, I don't see the harm in putting his thought process out there.

I do think it's odd that Charu was the first person to jump on him for it though. Charu's post comes off as more "I'm going to criticize the way you want to play the game in an attempt to appear town by making a point that really has no point". In my mind that comes off as Charu hoping people would interpret his post as "Oh wow that Charu, already analyzing people's posts and mentalities, I'm going to lean town on him right now".

Discouraging reads and read philosophies is always fishy in my eyes.
I think this is your first game with Haku (unless you were reading everything he did last game, I don't know how he did last game)

Fine, I don't care if you think it's fishy, but it's true and Haku has shown multiple times from prior games that once he sees something that "makes sense" in his mind. He ignores all possible scenarios and stubbornly only goes for the ones that make sense to him without giving logical reasons.

This has happened the last game I've played with him, and the one before it, and the one before that one.

I appreciate that's he's open about it, but fuck me in the booty hole that I'm seeing he's, once again, admitting that he's going to do the very thing multiple players in the past have said not to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote