View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #303
evanescence_death4ever
where'sTHEdrain?!
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Idol dance, gogogo!

Okay--

I think Shado was genuinely trying to be supportive. I think reading into that as a part of alignments is invaluable. I was hurting, and Shado realized it.

I want to address Haku's questions in my next post. It'll take too long if I post it all in here.

I actually think having such volatile emotions is unhelpful for a game like this. I will be completely transparent, this is nothing to do with alignment, hasn't been in the past, either. I ended up in tears making myself sick the last two games I played in, and had to leave early game. I don't want that to fuck up reads for the game.

I've played in two actual games, years ago. One was completely anonymous. Hiding behind a false character helps separation from emotions being so volatile, since it's not me.

Okay. Thanks for reading that. It's kind of unrelated to the actual game. If I bailed a TWG game again, it'd make no sense for me to ever try again. This game is cool, I wanted to get into it.

Alright. Celebrating the Persian New Year + my dad's birthday but trying to pay attention to the game.

Gonna respond to Haku next post.

"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~