Old 03-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #4369
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
k my post is going to be 2 parts

first part is my personal reasons why i cleared mello and im defending her so much even though ill probably look worse no matter how she flips.

2nd part is evidence from her play that should cause you to pause and consider if this is really the best idea.

HERES THE FIRST PART:

i thought raeko was a mislynch yesterday but if you asked me for reasons why i wouldnt have been able to quantify it. And then we have the sunfan L-1 wagon. for a long time i kept this in my head as an important bit of info (just like all wagons 4 votes and above can be mined for information) but it wasnt till this post:

and this follow up:

that i really started to entertain the fact that raeko and everyone else on the wagon was town but couldnt decide if sunfan was town or scum. now obviously i believe im playing with scumfan and no wolf showed up to hammer him because of that. obviously thats one possiblity of many but its the possibility i choose to subscribe to. i think the wolves in the game are massive fucking pansies who wouldnt dare to stick their neck out like that in a yolo play. but less important than my implication of sunfan (because thats debatable) is my clearing of mello.

my second point is obviously the complete and utter lack of a viable counterwagon and nobody really pressuring anyone other than sunfan at the beginning of the day. it felt like everyone settled on raeko and kind of dicked the rest of the day away pushing around their "2nd place scums." i dont fucking care how airtight of a case you "think" you have on raeko, i think 2 wolves bus their partner this hard exactly 0% of the time. i say two wolves because its painfully obvious thats what i would have to believe because my top towns were the only ones even entertaining voting outside of raeko it seems (haku, wab and mello defending herself).

seriously???

(part 2 to come)
. . .

Quote:
my second point is obviously the complete and utter lack of a viable counterwagon and nobody really pressuring anyone other than sunfan at the beginning of the day. it felt like everyone settled on raeko and kind of dicked the rest of the day away pushing around their "2nd place scums." i dont fucking care how airtight of a case you "think" you have on raeko, i think 2 wolves bus their partner this hard exactly 0% of the time. i say two wolves because its painfully obvious thats what i would have to believe because my top towns were the only ones even entertaining voting outside of raeko it seems (haku, wab and mello defending herself).

Quote:
my second point is obviously the complete and utter lack of a viable counterwagon
...Really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.