View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:15 PM   #4296
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
This quote is SUPER IMPORTANT. Why? Remember my point earlier about raeko never quoting specific posts that are problematic? Click the > button on this post here and you will find that she found very specific examples of posts YoshL made to deliver a case against him. Now, why would YoshL, of all people, get such special treatment?
BUS BUS BUS BUS
PARTNER ALERT
WEE WOO WEE WOO
I don't think this is normally how people "bus". They throw soft shade at their partners who are already in the hot seat to blend in with people. I could easily find evidence for that point against YoshL. doesn't mean it was special treatment or bussing. it was just a regular post, I didn't even go super hard for you to consider it "special treatment"

Quote:
Wolf strat: name a partner, name your top mislynch
PARTNER ALERT
WEE WOO
OK I guess?? This isn't a wolf strat I would probably use anyway but yeah that's not what was going on here. That was my feeling about YoshL at the time.

Quote:
This is another response to YoshL's pushes against her. Distancing! Distancing!
Could be distancing or could it be that I was suspicious of him at that time, so I made a post against him

Quote:
When raeko flips wolf, I'm gunning straight for YoshL. She gave him special attention to detail in quoting specific posts, something she did NOT do for sunfan, her top suspicion.
Well YoshL, you're safe from roundbox cause this is also never going to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected