Old 03-18-2017, 11:37 AM   #3967
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Hello! It is a pleasure to meet you Toyosatomimi-san

I do apologize for having less presence than some other players, however my Priestess schedule keeps me pretty busy. There are a lot of sinners out there you know, who need to REPENT

If the best case on me is about how I "Slank"/don't constantly post I'm going to have to disagree with that. Let's all remember D1 when Tokzic and lightknight were targeted for the same reason and that turned out to be pretty dumb!!!

If it's about my tunnel/lack of a reads list, that makes more sense.

As a priestess I am very in tune with the way the world works on a spiritual level. I know you that everyone expects super try harding logic posts, but the priestess sees more clearly when she defies logic and allows herself to truly feel the world around her with her entire body and soul. In this game of trickery where evil sinners can attempt to weasel their way into your brain, using your spiritual powers to guide you can lead you to victory!!
Please avoid formalities Priestess Raeko. You are within the sanctuary of chaos and chaos has to be pure.

You should avoid soft-roleplaying if possible unless you are an arbiter of chaos like I am right now.

As the subject of debate, I suggest you to post things as you play normally.

I also highly suggest you to make a read list and detail your game progression and general views.

You're very important today.