Old 03-18-2017, 09:44 AM   #3924
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
FreezinIce is truly evil.

The first half of the game he played with his heart only, posting rapidly and attacking without thinking.

How naive.

The second half of the game he played with reasons. He made vote analysis and treacherous reasonable strategies.

This is a sin on the other extreme of the spectrum from D0.

A true TWG Player use both his brain and his heart at same time.

He is indeed, a force to reckon with besides the large amount of posts. Capturing him won't be easy without your help Charu.
As for this...

It's not so much as him playing like a cornered beast really, it's what's been happening as of late that's really got me thinking is him. He's the only myslynch right now that will actually make me 100% go to YoshL no questions asked.

If Mellon is town, I'm a bit iffy with thesunfan, because the world where he is a wolf still makes no sense to me. Not with all the effort he's put. Not with all the apparent "bussing" that he must've gone through (since literally everyone said he was a wolf at some point in time in this game).

I don't see thesunfan being a wolf, so if mellon is town, then fucking A, I would guess lito, but I truly truly don't think that world exists because I strongly believe mellon is a wolf here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.