Old 03-17-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
town
choof (will revisit if I feel like I need to and he will bury himself if he is a wolf. Keep in mind that I have a good read on him)
roundbox (sound posts and some mindmelds. weakest of my townreads and the one I think I am most likely to be wrong on.)
shado (ping votes are typical townshado and I like his flip on freezin. Gradiant also looked fine to me and was properly evaluating things in normal Gradiant town fashion imo; not coming to quick conclusions.)
raeko (CONTROVERSIAL READ but nothing she's said has been wolfy. I think I've finally gotten a knack for reading her and while she never seems to have an agenda her early reads, while kind of strange to comment on, felt like she thought of them on her own.)
lito (dues a robot. I think his longer posts are more townie than not and his paranoia regarding charu/yoshl/gradiant being wolves for a coordinated haku vote felt like something a wolf wouldn't make up as fast as he did. I did flip on him a bit in the reread; but I do absolutely despise the way he plays the game, he's just not intentionally a piece of shit about it.)
So Sunfan, what changed?