View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #688
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Mainly because of the topic of his posts as his entrance. I don't see a wolf entering the game talking about power roles, since that usually leads to people thinking of them as PR hunting and it's suicide. Other than that, just post 507 (i think?), the one about only playing the game 'with logic and not post feeling stuff' I thought was a bit bad. You have to play the game with both ways, not just one or the other. Aside from that, I can't read him with meta since i've never played with him either in forum or live games. So I'm going mainly on his entrance. That read might change later in phase though, who knows.
Honestly that discussion should only be considered as neutral. Like I get what you're saying here, but a wolf could easily go "I think this, this, and this" are in the game, since... y'know, they're the ones that picked the PR's.

It's especially bonus point material if they ask what a role is (feigning ignorance) and go with objectively the safest set of three PR's.

But like I said previously, I don't think that's happening, lol. I think he's town too, my gut says anyways. But I don't think he's town for the reasons you've listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.