View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #41
Ristyy
FFR Player

Default Re: Should I stay or should I go

Mourning stay lol we all say shit we want to have everyone just forget. Look at me I was like the retarded troll of ffr back in like 2009 and thankfully probably no one cares or remembers that anymore. So just stay and have fun, don't get too carried away with sensitive topics and we will all be peachy

WV your lot of the dance and worlds most wanted Weiner and la campanella files are especially legendary in my opinion. Here's the thing though you only haven't been keeping up with the times those files are old and I've played the hell out of them bit now there are also 1000's of files I still need to play so it can be hard sometimes to come back to old files and just have a good time with what I know is already good. The point I'm making is if you don't regularly release stuff there is less incentive to play your stuff. I'm trying to push out 8 files a month for icy x2 and icy x is already still being played. I'd personally love to see more files and maybe even a wv megapack someday because you are honestly very godly at stepping. Just mY 2 cents. Also on one last note don't make files because you want other people to play them, make them because you enjoy making and playing them, its way more satisfying that way.
Ristyy is offline   Reply With Quote