Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Sunfan addressing DBP:

> First vote on DBP
> His reasoning after iso
> Has DBP on his kill list, which he doesn't feel good about

Then later he goes to make this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I get why you don't like me, and I almost said "I don't care" but I do.

I know it looks like I am with Witch, and your comment about wolves not pushing mislynches is probably accurate, but its because no one is really pushing /any/ lynches.

If you think I'm with Witch, I think lynching Witch is better than lynching me.

I think its stupid people care so much about Witch having scumleans/reads when we don't know Witch at all. I know that by lynching suspected wolves, town attempts to solve the game etc etc, I'm not at all saying what Witch is doing is fine play, but it is what is happening. I don't think it is inherently wolfy. If I'm a wolf with Witch, I'm probably more likely to give Witch the blindreper treatment from uhhh the Sleepover game? I don't remember its name, but I kept blindreper as my #2 scum for the entirety of the game, but never got around to killing him.

I haven't pushed hard on any lynches because I don't fucking know anything this game, and its my fault. This is because I am town who is playing up the creek without a paddle. I do think DBP is the best lynch today because of how he has posted, and its gotten to the point where I think I can say he stands accused of the high crime of not appearing as consensus town by now. His posts are mostly 1-liners without much original thought, something that he smothers the thread with when he is town (he has some good moments, not gonna lie. The post he made about reading into my emotion earlier today felt somewhat genuine).

We are reading the game more similarly than I think you realize, we've mindmelded more than once, I think you're more likely town than not (fuck me if I'm wrong cuz then this post is pretty worthless).

Yes, I think Lar can die. I wouldn't feel that great about it, but yeah, he could die today. Am I pushing him? Not once, I think.

Yeah, Jade dying would be a bit unfortunate, it would certainly yield information regarding the weird as fuck (imo) wagon from early game. I'd probably clear Proph if Jade is scum for parking his vote like he has. I think people caring about Jade hiding behind a gimmick are doing it pretty terribly wrong. Am I pushing on Jade? Not once, I think.

I'm voting the only person I feel confident in killing today, and that's somewhat of a stretch (not too much of one, but I'm trying to be moderate because I don't feel great).

If this were MU, I'm rather sure people would've asked Witch to expand on their experience with Mafia, and link games on their home forum if there are any. The whole thing about having no scumleans would be cleared up in a second, and this is partially my fault for not thinking to ask (be the change you want to see in the thread yadda yadda).

I think how people have read so far Witch stinks, straight up. But I am town. Because of things, most of these being in my control, I have had a not-great first d0, and the scumreads/skepticism on me has become more and more justified as we've gotten closer to EOD, but

I'll be damned if I become a wagon with 2 hours remaining.

If you think Witch is scum, regardless of whether you think Witch is partnered with me or me with her, kill Witch. I think your read is bad and I think you'll more than likely kill a town for being different than you think town has to be in order to play the game of TWG.

I think we should kill Backpack.

This was written after suddenly receiving three votes on himself.

If you want to look at some of DBP's content, you'll see sunfan has a point, but I think he's really stretching it here. I could basically say the same thing about Jade's content at that point in the game. (no offense Jade or DBP). The only exception is that Jade was active at eod and DBP was not. If you feel differently regarding this sunfan, feel free to correct me. You mention he looked "good" in #1629 later despite making your lynch list.

Later on he questions Proph (for the post we all know about), but drops it after some proph responses, but he never, ever budges his vote on dbp. We then have to ask ourselves, did sunfan just decide to tunnel on DBP?

You'll also note that at the beginning of the next day, sunfan doesn't even mention DBP once. Maybe this is just me, but I feel town sunfan would say something like "my b" before moving on

Okay I can finally go eat

Also perused the post preview posts before me, is only gaem why u heff to be mad
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.