View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 04:01 PM   #3534
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Oh shit multiquoting works over multiple pages? TIL

The thing about you that I felt was weird which MML/Haku have touched on is that you seem more antagonistic this game than I would expect. Maybe somebody else can comment, and since I've never played a wolf game with you, but it strikes me weird the way you lashed out at Lar and Shado

This brings me to my two views I guess.
One is where you, Shado, is a wolf. In which case, I'm not that sure on your partners.
The other is where Xel and MML are partners (with Jade maybe?). It's the unwavering attitude from both of them that is messing with my head right now. They are bursting with confidence from a source that I don't have.

@Xel: I find it interesting that you haven't actually voted for Shado despite all your talk. Why do you insist on being the hammer rather than the second vote?
BOLDED I agree with.
Except, sunfan hasn't lashed out at me I don't think. I'd say more insidious than antagonistic, considering he kinda fueled AA's fire in tunneling on me but didn't do much of the work himself.
I don't like sunfan staying in the background, but I think he does a fair bit of that as either alignment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!