View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 11:28 PM   #3124
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

I think it's this progression right here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
You're literally wrong and are causing this game to end with your death if you're town.
Just saying.

Your stubbornness is almost making me think you're town, because I don't see why wolfAA would tie himself so strongly to someone he knows is town, but then I remember that you're exceedingly good at emulating your town tells as wolf, which should include stubbornness to the point of gamethrowing.
Quote:
DUDE
LOOK AT EOD YESTERDAY
THERE'S NO WAY I'M A WOLF
IN WHAT WORLD DO I TRY TO PULL PEOPLE OFF A MISLYNCH WITH THREE OTHER WAGONS THAT THEY COULD LAND ON?
Do you think I, as wolf, risk losing a wolfpartner to look slightly more towny in a mislynch?

You're stuck on imaginary reasoning from an interaction based on intentions you've either imagined or fabricated to suit a tunnel so deep you can't even call it china anymore
smh dude what's wrong with you this game
you refuse to re-evaluate, your read doesn't progress at all and doesn't change at all or account for anything that's happened this phase. It's literally one interaction from D0 that you're stuck on
that's just.. BAD
get off me! vote literally anyone else, but get off me!
Quote:
I'm VT.
I think Xel was referring to me when he said that he knew who the vigi was because I was hard-townreading him last phase and he said he knew who the vigi was after saying "they could've easily nightkilled me"

Which makes him look a lot worse imo for voting me.

XelNya
CFD onto here, please!

I don't think is Witch is wolfy, but I know I'm town so I'll definitely selfpres if it comes down to it.
Quote:
no comments on anything else I've said? really?!
dude I'm not a wolf and I'm telling you I'll happily die for you if we hit red. vote someone else!

See Shado and AA spent most of the day calling each other wolf

When it comes down to the wire and Shado is on the losing end of the war he basically starts appealing to AA's emotions. That's pretty gross.

AA of course buys into it after noted that it's AtE and telling himself he wont do it just to do it anyway. I started the Witch wagon but watching AA's EoD after what happened on DPB and me the last game just kind of proves that whatever AA has been saying the entire day phase doesn't mean jack all for him at the end. As they say, noted.

Vote can stay on Shado though because I'll be damned if we had pages upon pages of grudge match that turned out to be TvT. Shado is getting lynched 100% of the time here and our job is to find his partners today.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter