View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:41 PM   #10
sunn0glasses
FFR Player

Default Re: Livestream idea - Pack marathons!

i back this idea. but yoshl's right, and it could definitely get boring after a bit. imo, livestreaming isn't as important as just getting videos, even if its just clips from livestreams. i personally have watched more and searched more for recorded videos than live streams. but i dunno, i'm kind of out of the loop with twitch and the gaming community in general.

just an idea, but i think it'd be pretty cool to have a collection of individual simfile videos (or pack video playlists) in one place. like have a youtube channel with videos sorted by pack.

i d k, might poop out some more ideas in the future - been meaning to do stepmania live streaming but lost momentum there

edit:

another thought. stepmania is definitely a "showcasing" kind of game, and for some reason what got me super into it was watching people's videos and geeking out over keytaps. the sound is satisfying as fuck. not sure if there's been a term coined for this, but i love when players insert keytaps between pauses. it's more technically impressive to watch as well, to see a player's actual sense of rhythm. i think izzy did it alot in his youtube videos from way back, playing index. was fucking cool imo

i mean, there are definitely people who are really into keyboard sounds, like ASMR stuff. and a huge mechanical keyboard community. so uh... yea that's somethin to think about

Last edited by sunn0glasses; 02-24-2017 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: pretty stoned rn sry
sunn0glasses is offline   Reply With Quote