View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 03:58 PM   #6
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

This is a post purely for the blues... so blues, read carefully. This is important stuff.

Bookie: You are a vigilante on steroids. But, both because your powers don't work whenever you want them to and because there is no TRUE guardian (I'll get to this in a minute), you can't reveal yourself and build an alliance like I did when I was the vigi. Also, don't forget... DO NOT USE YOUR VIGI POWERS LOOSELY. Should you correctly bet and get the OPTION of using your powers, please be VERY careful. Incorrectly vigi-ing someone decreases the days by 1. Let me repeat that... If you incorrectly kill someone using your powers, we have ONE less day to get the wolves. Let that sink in. Good. DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS LOOSELY.

Prostitute: You are just like a seer, only slightly (very slightly) less powerful. There is still a MW, but this is a constant thorn in our sides, no thanks to me (My fault we have a MW, back in TWG 2. Sorry.). Also, you'll have to be slightly wary about who you seer... if the wolves blackmail the same person, the results aren't TERRIBLE... but its a seered human who doesn't get voting rights for a day. Might play a factor, might not. Not a huge deal, but it should be kept in mind.

Voyeur: I hope you did not use your powers last night. I know in the last game that there were powers limited to 3, the guardian and seer used them up very early (by night 3 or 4. Ask Guido, he was one of them.) Trying to save someone night 1 is VERY difficult. I'd highly recommend saving them til days 3,4,5 or 3,5,6... something to that effect. So that there are less players, more chances to get a wolf. If you've already used 1, you still have 2 left... don't let them go to waste! There is no psychic. The only way we truely know if we get a wolf is if you get one during your 3 attempts. Don't let them go to waste.

Damnit. I always want to say alot, and think about it... and then forget to say it when it comes time to write it down. I really do need to write down my thoughts when I think of them.

PS - Yes, I completely ignored the night 1 kill. This was on purpose.