View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 03:40 PM   #653
Prophylaxis
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
yeah ok I guess I'll do it now

I have no fucking idea why people are scumreading Harley beyond Lar, for Lar its par for the course. I'm pretty sure the gimmick is the reason a lot of people are scumreading Freezin, and I don't think a lot of people, aside from maybe raeko are going to admit that.

I think people need to evaluate Harley AS FreezinIce (those familiar with Freezin, I mean), not as this mysterious alt.

raeko's read on the green text is funny, and while I get why you townread her for making that read, I would say raeko is pretty excellent at making those types of reads when she rolls anti-town. Raeko's read on green-text is a read that I think is almost never correct.

I don't remember why Charu scumread Freezin, but I remember reading the post and just being kinda like "...okay...?"

AA left a naked vote which feels kinda weird to me, but I'll talk more on this in my next post, gonna make a shorter version of you larger post you just made.

The read you made feels fine to me. Its what I think you would think. Makes sense for you to add to the wagon like that too, but that one is more regardless of your alignment, I think.

In short, I don't really have a read on Harley's alignment but I think the votes on him are super left-field.
So Harley is Freezin, then? OK.

Are you scumreading mellon based on the read she is making? Can you show me some examples of her actually doing so when she's a wolf? I'm just trying to put myself in her shoes, and speculating that the green text might actually mean something feels more like paranoid town to me? I don't have a great grasp of the meta here though.

Looking forward to your longer post.