AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
This one is simple.

You're a VERY GOOD manipulator and can fabricate your reasoning and reads on the fly.

Might as well judge you harshly now rather than later when a whole lot of stuff went down.
don't really get this point, but ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Because you expressed desire for the game to go forward... and again, expressing desire for reads.

With that single statement and your annoyance in the beginning of the game, it's made you into forever NULL territory.

Because you can dismiss the action, and it's an action in which you're either trying to get a reaction (which you did with me) that caused other reactions to occur (meno, cedo, Freezin, and somewhat inD), so you can go "Hmm, this person is sheeping, and this person is thinking about little things and this person is going on a different path. Let me jot it down in my mental notes of awesomeness figure out and discuss with my partner.

OR

It's an action you can dismiss, but you're the opposite end of the spectrum and you're genuinely want those notes for yourself so you can help town.

You can see where my conflict resides. My vote was to get you talking, but I don't think talk will make me think of this little thing any differently I guess.
I think the bold is something that more likely comes from town charu, specifically thinking back to hydra game

pikakirby123 reincarnated