View Single Post
Old 02-7-2017, 03:02 PM   #64
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: Xoon Legacy Pack Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwid1 View Post
oh come on dude it's not the worst thing ever, but i wouldn't have pointed it out if it didn't affect me. it's not like the first thing i do when i download a pack is examine the file organization to bitch about it. the only reason i even noticed was because it interfered with something i was trying to do.

for example, if i just got done playing Hydrangea and i wanted to look at it in ddream or something to point out a pattern that i liked, i am not going to first think "oh right let me navigate to bmah!" because no one does that. in fact, just now when i second guessed myself on the spelling of the song title, i went to look for it and was like "OH RIGHT IT'S ORGANIZED BY SIMARTIST AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHO STEPPED WHAT EVERY TIME." when i was writing out my comments, this happened constantly. it's a pain in the ass to either have to use the search function or have stepmania opened to refer back to the cdtitle for every single file.

again, it's not the end of the world and the pack is great overall, but saying "it affects nobody" is kind of silly.
And the drama machine begins anew...

Oh, and blurk liked one of my simfiles.

Last edited by Arntonach; 02-7-2017 at 03:03 PM..
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote