View Single Post
Old 02-4-2017, 06:33 PM   #1678
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post
Nah, I'm starting to scumlean with the sudden shift to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE that shado's taken this phase.
Weird that you say this. I was actually just thinking that my caring about this game went from 100 to 0 today. I've been pretty sick, so I've had more time than usual the last couple days (today especially, I felt so shitty when I woke up that I cancelled everything except for one morning meeting), but yeah I went from being fired up this morning to getting really annoyed at Haku to realizing that the game is basically lock and not really caring anymore because I'm probably gonna have to die. Idk, could just be the sickness but I've been in a mood all day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post
The dream call is real. And may the good Lord have mercy if the chaos wolf is actually MW.
This actually wqs a gooe call. Too bad it isn't alignment indicative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!