Old 02-3-2017, 07:57 PM   #1532
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
additionally i have 80% confidence xelnya is a wolf so it wouldn't make sense for xiz to vote him there
self pres is non-alignment indicative for most people, Xiz included

Quote:
actually it makes sense for raeko as a wolf to even up the odds one post later by voting for xiz here, and that's actually the wolfiest thing on the voting table from yesterday
I think crossposts are incredibly likely at the end of the phase, if you're reading into her voting because she saw someone else vote, I think its not a likely occurrence. I do think she is possibly a wolf, but I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here.

Quote:
xelnya moves ahead in votes, raeko immediately evens it up despite him claiming a role at the time -- it was her only option to save her partner
I guess I would think its possible if not for what aryxi just did

Quote:
xiz made some stupid plays and fakeclaimed and realized he didn't have the time or effort to sort out the fakeclaim and replaced, makes his comments about not having enough time seem geniune, and we have someone who only got their role PM and didn't know any better fall into a trap because they didn't have any source material indicating fancy plays or manipulation might be going on that they need to be abreast of
I believe his comments regarding not having enough time to be genuine regardless of his alignment as he posted he would not have enough time in the signups thread. It makes absolutely no sense for Xiz to fakeclaim as town there because its just bad play. Xiz is crazy but he's not a bad player. If he gets cc'd town just loses, or at the very least, gets put way behind.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)