View Single Post
Old 02-3-2017, 02:19 PM   #1380
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

1. j-rodd

Initially forgot he existed in this game. Thought he was slightly wolfy for reasons I forget, but I'm pretty sure they were in regards to how he reacted to me. He's p much lock clear for a post he made recently about "but isn't xiz conformable?" that's not a sentence wolves do

3. thesunfan

Went all over the board with sunfan. Thoguht he was scummy but wanted to keep him alive because I liked the content he posted during d1. V made a (what he calls lazy) comment about sunfan, but at that time I was looking into sunfan and agreed with it, and believed V without thinking twice. If V wants to go after me for that then fine, but that's how I read the situation. Even if V was lying in that situation I was fooled by him, because I was in that mental thought. However sunfan doesn't bus in this situation and would have easily voted me when the tides were against me. I'm fine with clearing sunfan for almost the rest of the game.

4. Raeko

Nobody ever believes me when raeko is a wolf which is pretty hilarious. Let's say Xel and her are wolves, right? Raeko did exactly what she needed to do and tried to put more votes and pressure on me. I really do believe vote counts here mean volumes in this game. A great example of that is Jrodd, when he stated "bussing is a bad idea this game (to raeko and me and lurker) and wolves should stick together" I believe she is holding true to that. Notice her posts on how she is unsure of voting a pr but will do it because lol im afk. Nobody believes me when I say she is playing very similar to the wolf game we just had together so I won't bother going into that more.

5. Meno

I honestly haven't been paying any attention to meno.

6. ShadoWolfe
7. Vendetta21

If he was a wolf here, and assuming InD is guarding and not a wolf, I could see him claiming greenmaster here since you know, he WAS the last one to claim. Because he would then convince you all to believe that "lol there cant be 3 PRs" so then I'd die and he'd get a free pass to win. Since everyone already thinks im a wolf then it would be a very V thing to do by fake claiming here and going for it.

In the world he is real, and inD is a wolf, then cool beans. But it seems like nobody believes inD was the wolf grey role I guess.

8. AragakiAyase

Guess I was wrong about you. Although you forgot how to play with me which is dissapointing. You have a habit of wanting me to play the way you want me to read you. That's why I go after you to read you, which I couldn't fully read you. If you still expect me to go and find the exact posts and what not I won't because I still believe it's a waste of my time. Your town.

10. Hakulyte

Haven't payed much attention to Haku at all. Apparently he was trying to cover for a power role and people thought he was a power role? Did I read that right? I'm just sheeping town read on haku here.