Old 01-25-2017, 07:23 PM   #359
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
i don't trust V that is the problem. i've never heard of a semi-open setup without the possibility of vanilla wolves
that's certainly understandable, but scale back and look at someone else for a few minutes. ask yourself if you really trust mike. look at our discourse together, which seems more natural and which seems more forced... do you really trust mike?

do you just distrust me because i've posted a lot and posted a great deal of detail about each of my thoughts and you're feeling bombarded by the amount of stuff i've said in my defense? that's certainly understandable because the more a person defends themselves the more we might be inclined to read that behavior as itself suspicious: why do they need to defend themselves so much? well the answer is that i've had lots of questions asked of me and the appropriate response is to answer them as a human -- wolves typically can't muster the strength to do this.

it's already hard enough to lie, but the human inclination when you are caught in a lie is to make it into a bigger lie, and very quickly that edifice becomes hard to maintain and it takes a great deal of mental energy to keep defending yourself and fabricating more shit. i don't find any difficulty in defending myself here because i know exactly what i did and why i did it, and i can keep articulating the thoughts ad nauseum.

take a minute to read through the conversation between me and mike and ask yourself who you think is behaving more geniune