View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 04:20 AM   #128
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

For you, I honestly don't need any of your other posts. Your entrance post is enough for me right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
peeked litodude vanilla green last night
To use a word that I know you like to put in posts to make someone else seem wolfy, this reeks of cop claim, not hypocop. It's very matter of fact with no mention of hypocop or any indication that anyone else should. If you're trying to defend yourself as if you set up a hypocop strat, then why is your original claim completely devoid of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
balance of probability says the vigi is dead, but it could be a wolf
This is actually one of the most useless filler texts you could have possibly tacked on. "A red died so it was either wolf or vigi. It was probably vigi though for no discernible reason." Seriously, if we want to throw percentages out there, the odds of actually having a vigi are just as low as having a seer, and the only way the wolves' n0 kill wasn't a complete shot in the dark (which easily could have backfired) is if the sabo decided to exercise their power to ensure the wolves didn't kill themselves n0 (a stupid move).

The whole last two pages since lito called you out have been you backpedaling as hard as you possibly could to deflect heat away from yourself, but that shit isn't going to fly. I actually like shado's last point that I'm just going to quote it instead of trying to think up some alternate way of saying it myself.

Quote:
On the other hand, even a 30% to strike it rich (successfully impersonating the seer) would be favorable odds if the consequence of getting called out is just temporary suspicion that you talk yourself out of while learning the identity of the seer. Like, wolf V at this point would be pretty close to walking home Scott-free after carrying out such a risky mission behind enemy lines.
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote