View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 04:05 AM   #123
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
i hadn't thought about it until now but if i was a wolf it would have made a lot more sense to peek another wolf given that it would reduce my chance of being wrong
This is what's been making me hesitate on you tbh. Reasons you mightve wanted to avoid peeking a wolf are that it forces them into a fakenilla paradigm for the rest of the game (prevents later fakeclaiming), and draws suspicion to them if your claim is challenged. Still, it certainly would've hedged your risk of being called out if there was no seer, which is why I hesitate in assuming that your peek was on lito just because you thought he was green.

On the other hand, even a 30% to strike it rich (successfully impersonating the seer) would be favorable odds if the consequence of getting called out is just temporary suspicion that you talk yourself out of while learning the identity of the seer. Like, wolf V at this point would be pretty close to walking home Scott-free after carrying out such a risky mission behind enemy lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote