Old 01-16-2017, 11:01 PM   #169
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo X: Featuring Aerosmith - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I feel as though it would be pretty easy for mellon to justify voting for Tokzic
I feel like she votes for Tokzic on d0 almost all of the time that they are in the same game
it should go without saying that I think she does this regardless of her alignment

the reason I think she's so slippery as a wolf is because I think she often is good at faking having her own opinions about things. coupled with the fact that she does, imo, often have her own opinions as town, I have a really hard time reading her.

I agree that I do feel like she is more likely to hang back as a wolf, but I'm unsure exactly to what extent this is true. I like her activity today.

I think the part about her tone is altogether lost on me. I think you're in the MU mindset of "lel t0an reedz" and its legit triggering (I never use that word I fucking hate it) me.

I think I might ignore you for the rest of the phase just because of how you're behaving.
I always tone read people and I've been doing that from before I started playing on MU

I don't understand why you're getting so triggered

if you want to ignore me then lolyou

pikakirby123 reincarnated