Thread: Nintendo Switch
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 03:07 PM   #25
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Nintendo Switch

I enjoyed the presentation, but the price is a bummer. $300 US => $400 CAD.
I've never payed this much for a console, and I certainly have never paid $90+ CAD for a new video game. This feels like neo geo prices to me. Totally out of reach for now. I love the concept of the Switch: it is absolutely perfect as far as I am concerned. I totally dig the titles they announced. It seems way more balanced then what they had for their announcements in the past. I believe they don't have enough games for launch. I'd get Bomberman and Zelda, but why are games like Puyo Puyo and Mario Kart not announced for launch? As a whole, this is a system I'm looking forward to, but I don't think it will be a hit right away:
1) Too expensive
2) Not enough games
3) Nintendo's artificial limited supply, where they shoot themselves in the foot

All in all, 2018 will probably be the right time to get the Switch if everything goes according to tradition.

I also lol at EA only starting to provide support in 2017. inb4 they bail out and not a single game makes it to the switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokelda View Post
i like d's more of em the better
wait until the sag hits though

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 01-13-2017 at 03:16 PM..
MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote