View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:09 PM   #608
Kawaii025
Fake D4
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness

You people creep this thread a lot. ily <3

Oh, before I forget to post this, it's spon con time!

It's the final one! I hope you've all enjoyed them. In lieu of this, I'm giving away 5000 credits for your respective division's file. (You can submit all 7 if you want, but I'm only giving you 5kthanxbai) This comes out of my personal pot of course and doesn't affect final tournament payouts~

Submissions will be accepted until Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 9:00:00pm server time.

Edit:
I made up a poem.

Random "Piano" Thoughts"
by Kawaii025

What do I have to do in order to be Legendary (D7)? Do I have to learn Gymastics? Perhaps I could be a Guru (D6), but I may have to play with Demon Fire. I could be the very best as a Master (D5), but there seems to be 0 chance of that sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I am quite rhythmically challenged in A World full of Experts at D4. Somehow I seemingly zipped through Advanced (D3) in 600 seconds while thinking I was still strumming on an Intermediate (D2) Guitar. However this all ends, something we can all say is that once upon a time, we were all a Solid Beginner.

The end.
Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

Last edited by Kawaii025; 01-11-2017 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Spon Con Time...pls don't break my credit pool? :3