View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 06:56 AM   #42
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar
Default Re: I want to make another pack

Wee Prefectural Land Bouquet
-File itself is well constructed and accurate, but is really stale to play. Not very dynamic in rhythm and has parts of alternating 8th notes with 4th jumps that drag on way too long.

Magical Sanctuary
-Out our your three submissions I prefer this one. It's obviously much harder than the other two but is really cool and diverse. Towards the end though I noticed a bit of inconsistency with the quiet 16th notes you're following, I can look over it in detail later. Also some of the mine useage could use a bit of perfection in some areas to accentuate what's going on in the background (you do this well in other areas I'd like to expand that). Saikyou OX Keikaku has been restepped to death at this point and wasn't really outstanding compared to previous versions, and Unknown dragged on a lot and had lots of inconsistencies.

Romancecar
-I'm not 100% on this yet, mostly because it's a restep of a file that didn't -really- need a restep, but given it's different enough I'll consider it. There are a few sections that need a bit of revision in terms of consistency and layering if you're interested in working on it a bit.

Last edited by kommisar; 12-11-2016 at 07:00 AM..
kommisar is offline   Reply With Quote