Old 12-7-2016, 04:32 PM   #1843
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Why you shouldn't lynch me?
I don't really know what to say. Maybe that I haven't done anything scummy except being inactive. Well that's not a good excuse, being inactive is scummy. eeehhh...
Also if you look at charus read list storn was "Wolfy-ish", MML was "holy-shit-this-guy-is-a-wolf" and I was null. I think a confirmed towns reads are pretty important. So please don't kill me.

who are your top wolves?
Probably storn right now. I think he's acting really weird and that slip he did today. Second place would probably be MML. What he said today hasn't really changed my opinion of him.

Also you (I think) thought my vote yesterday was scummy.
So to explain:
  1. I thought storn was more suspicious than T-Force.
  2. I wanted to show this clearly and without it seeming like empty words.
  3. It was obvious that MML wouldn't die.
That's why I switched from MML to storn.
Firstly, I enjoy your use of the list. Secondly, Did you still think that T-Force was suspicious or were you town reading him at the time of EoD?

@AA ik i haven't really been active this phase. I thought that the interaction between you and freezin was mostly tvt. MML's interaction with you was eh, many jumps to conclusions were made in my opinion. My main focus this phase has been on storn which has, in hindsight expected, failed to deliver.

I'm glad that pazzaz is here, and to join in, sorry you've been sick bud.

In regards to the question marks, I have aryxi trending up, pazzaz still a question mark thus far but perhaps with his new activity we will see him in a new light, whether it be bad or good haha. I can't think of a single thing dadcop has done however.

Why are you here?