View Single Post
Old 12-6-2016, 04:00 PM   #1662
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Alright I’m pretty much caught up with the thread.

so I definitely understand the suspicion surrounding Storn. During my reading of the thread several of his posts stuck out to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
charu

oh's are not contentful posts. and i cant tell whether or not i like you from them. post more content so you can be read like a cute snivy coloring book
Kinda seems like a soft call out from wolf to potential wolf partner. He put a bit of pressure on Charu in order to be able to read him better which is normal. But the way he said it seems like he wanted it to be easy to read Charu, like he was asking for a clear signal. And this is not the last time he mentioned Charu. He seemed to have a bit of a focus on Charu this game, as though he were trying to read him in a particular way.

Quote:
what i dont like is that recently we found the whole charu mindmelds with me as a woof when im town, this has been proven through the last game. Him trying a gimmik that makes him hard to read just kind of says something about that. This happens to be his first woof game (assuming he rolls woof) since that kind of came up.
This again gives vibes of softly calling Charu out. “Mindmelds with me as a wolf when I’m town”, obviously he is going to say that he is town. but he is implying Charu is a wolf “mindmelding” with him as town is bizarre. Seems more like a wolf would mindmeld with another wolf. And then he once again claims Charu is hard to read, urging Charu to give him some sort of signal.

I was getting these sorts of vibes from him yesterday while reading Day 0. I was trying to focus on these sort of potential wolf call outs from any player. Then comes along this freaking post

Quote:
Aight, so people seem to be confused (or atleast were) about the charu NK. Its as simple as this, on N1 you woof check your partners by NKing them to see if they die. If they dont, well either you are unlucky, or they are one of your parnters. If no kill happens you have more information to play with, and information is everything in this game. Cleary with the way charu was acting it would make sense that i would want to send a NK on him to make sure he isn't town. Seeing that he died, im less likely to try and defend him on accident thinking that he is a woof partner when he isn't. that said, still sucks for woofs that they nked the miller.
This is such a wolf mindset to have. First of all, he said “I” would want to send a NK and “I’m” less likely to defend a possible wolf partner. This is a slip if I’ve ever seen one. It’s possible that he was just super duper putting himself into the mindset of a wolf, but come on.

It’s possible storn is just outlining exactly what he actually did as a wolf in this game, hoping that everyone would assume he wouldn’t do something so obvious. I’ve done this as a wolf before.

I was having these feelings about him as I read the thread yesterday even before Charu died. Coupled with the way he was acting regarding Charu on D0, this post about Charu’s death is just too perfect. Signs point to Storn thinking of Charu as a potential partner. That post seems very well thought out from a wolf’s perspective and like storn has concrete knowledge of how the wolves chose their kill. The fact that it was Charu really doesn't look good for Storn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected