AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You are super focused on that huh?

You'll ISO me far more effectively if you'll just go to that and stop repeating yourself
I'm super focused on that because you're super focused on it

also good of you not to acknowledge if my point is valid or not

Quote:
It'll be funny because I caught him the exact same way in Turbo V. He saw what he thought was a stupid push and at first acted like it might have some validity, then started trying lose his shit and push me. If he's actually a wolf that means that finding out if AA is a wolf is as easy as seeing if Haku is shitposting. That's hysterical to me.

It's OMGUS because you admitted already you didn't yet really read into my posts, and now you're ISOing me after you place a vote to try and find anything to paint me scum after already determining I'm scum

Hey anyone want to defend that on AA's behalf or what? I see you softing a little defense dAnce here want to take a crack at this?
Quote:
I might have been reading DFR as scum at that time so it may only be like a half-shitpost.

That's not the important part. If AA would have responded as Town AA responds it would have been dropped.

He kinda sorta didn't, I was going to let it quietly rest.

He wanted to challenge me and get aggro, and I'm thinking that's his wolf tell

Also voting me before ISOing me is not looking good on him
Quote:
That's a theory, but I find it to be more of a stretch.

I mean, they could go for one of the other top towns if it was just that.

Also why ISO me at all if you already seen enough? It really looks like you're trying to heap as much shit on me as you can in an emotional fit right now.
Quote:
1: Him voting me and then announcing he was going to ISO me. That's backwards and reeks of pure OMGUS

2: You're free to have your own thoughts

3: You where acting like you didn't want to get into it unless there was a wagon. It looked more like that post was made with the hopes that there wouldn't be. But maybe I'm reading too deep into that? You tell me.

pikakirby123 reincarnated