View Single Post
Old 12-4-2016, 04:43 PM   #1050
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

alright since everyone left I'm gonna post reads and then play some wow
fucking two hours, are you shitting me

Hakulyte - realistically null, personally light scum. still really unsure how to read him, I want to put him as a scum read but this is heavily biased by the way that he posts and not necessarily the content of his posts.

AragakiAyase - strong town read, as I've been reading the thread meta has gotten more familiar to me and I believe he's doing his normal town meta. pushing players, frustrated at inactives leaving when he sees them in "users viewing this thread." his use of votes to pressure people hasn't really worked but he's continuing to use them as such and to me, that's a pretty towny thing to do.
also I know someone's going to bring up the "slank cover" thing that I made a deal of early on but it's pretty obvious now that it's a completely moot point; he has the highest post count as of now. it was a scummy thing but he's definitely made up for it.

R.E. Aryxi - slight scum. has posted loads of slank, and the few posts he's made so far haven't been very informative. he's dodged a few things as well. however, I will say that his posts got somewhat interesting when people were pulling up posts from older games. I'd even say that this post is out of character. keeping him in scum territory.

Charu - honestly pretty null. while I liked his reads a lot, (t-force asking for reads in the way he did was pretty much the only good thing he's contributed to the game), and I like how he's actually poking people/reacting to posts in some way that we can gain information from, he can easily do this as either town or scum. town charu is doing this because it's fun and he can get away with it. scum charu is doing this because it's fun and it negates the need for active dialogue that could potentially be riddled with inaccuracies, contradictions, or straight up lies. if he keeps this up, I honestly think he'll have to be a policy lynch within the next day or two.

dAnceguy117 - town read, he started off kinda odd but I've liked the content and he's not really afraid to jump into conversation with anyone. he's been following up on questions posed to him. I can't remember what his wolf meta is but I'm not seeing a wolf here.

danceflashrevo - slight town read. he's definitely made good posts but his posts otherwise feel kinda sloppy. not much to say otherwise.

MixMasterLar - null read. I thought that the interaction we had was TvT, but everything after that has rubbed me the wrong way. the frustration that he's showing feels like it's coming from a town player, but there are bits of other emotions that, imo, tend towards what wolves would portray.

storn42 - scum read. that slip was unforgivable and while he's definitely been relatively inactive, he dropped right the fuck off after the slip. his most recent post where he just straight up said "fuck reads" was bad but then his vote for mml was the icing on the shit cake.

dadcop2 - null. he's smack dab in the middle of the post counts but I can't really remember anything of note from him. he'll honestly probably require a reread that I'm definitely not doing right now because I'm burnt out. someone said that they remind him of jrodd and I don't disagree.

T-Force - strong scum read. his entrance felt okay but then he started making some of the worst posts in the thread. his town read on storn makes zero sense and when asked for reasoning, he glanced right over it. that insanely wifom post made me frown at my monitor.

Pazzaz - slight scum read. the only thing of note that he's done was that reads list, which was completely underwhelming after he said that he had read the entire thread. he's sitting squarely under storn in post count but hasn't been as scummy.

FreezinIce - very slight town. not too much content in his posts but I liked the interaction he had with me and his posts before that. it's mostly a toneread at this point, but I don't think he's scum. at least not now.

I have four people I would mind seeing dead tonight: t-force, storn, pazzaz, and aryxi. if I had to pick top three, I'd say t-force > storn > aryxi.