View Single Post
Old 12-4-2016, 02:56 PM   #1015
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
do you think it's alignment indicative? do you trust the reads of people who have me as town? have me as scum?
I've never played with you before so we don't know each other's quirks
At the moment i don't really have a consensus on if it's alignment indicative or not. If it was it would probably be meta based and like you said we don't really know each other. I think it's intresting and worth remembering though. I can't really check who has you as town/scum for sure cause I'm reading from phone but the general consensus seems to be your getting a town read from most people notably including AA who says he's played with you and knows your meta. Your detractors don't really have any solid points outside of "he seems scummy to me due to blah blah". Me personally due to my methodology your not a lynch for me. Your active, throwing stuff out, posting reads. D0 that's good enough for me

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED