View Single Post
Old 12-4-2016, 05:13 AM   #885
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

I think I'm with AA on Aryxi. I get the sense he isn't a hit and is probably confused town.

I think we have better targets then that. I'm personally wanting to see more of Freezin

Let's see, I will probably be gone until EoD-3 hours so let me make this clear:
Would lynch Freezin, TForce, Pazzaz (he was lurking in here again and didn't post) Choof and Charu this phase. I'm a little more on the fence with DFR right now, I think dadcop and Aryxi need to step it the fuck up but wouldn't lynch at this point.

I think it'll probably be down to Freezin, Pazzaz and Charu in that order. Freezin and Pazzaz literally have so little content that's noteworthy that I feel like I know where Charu is coming from better then those guys and that's fucking sad. Charu is clearly trying his gimmick for a reason and I think that reason is he's a lost wolf. I'm tempted to just give Charu this day and see if he actually does shit d1 (as he is known to really start trying after d0) and replace him with the unmarkable TForce but TForce has the benefit of not posting like a 1950s housewife so yeah.

*Sigh* once again I have too many scumleans.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter