View Single Post
Old 12-3-2016, 04:48 AM   #413
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

1. Hakulyte
It's Haku, now with longer shitposts and a little more culture.
Haku is trying to change his meta and that makes him a tad harder to pin down, but I don't see his classic wolftell in strong force and I'm willing to give him a pass for the day baring that he still stays active and scumhunts. Null.

2. AragakiAyase
AA hasn't done anything out of the ordinary yet. Probably because it's still the first half of d0.Normally he pressures people a little harder as town then he's been doing but I think it's a little early to tell right now---we'll see how he continues tomorrow. Null

3. R.E. Aryxi
Aryxi hasn't posted enough for me to pin him down. Null.

4. Charu
If the host decides Charu has fufilled his post requiment I might sub out and eat the ban. Null/slight asshole lean.

5. dAnceguy117
dAnce made me feel alot better about him when he called AA out about the policy lynch for inactives, pointing out that if AA was a wolf that such a tatic would be very beneficial to him. I personally learn more on AA's side of that issue, but I don't see a wolf dAnce wanting to stir that pot in any case. That said, he hasn't done alot yet. Slight Town

6. danceflashrevo
DFR went from unmarkable to trying to sheep Choof's read on me for no reason. From experience people who don't say something about a player until someone scumreads them just so they can weakly scumread themtend to be wolf. I'll give him a chance to respond to me, but I have a feeling that he'll try to ignore it or say that he's changed his mind when I pressure. Slight Scum

7. MixMasterLar
Lar has a really big penis.

8. choof
Choof seems to like declaring when something is good or bad but doesn't really give me a sense of where he's coming from. Like ok here:
Quote:
AragakiAyase isnt rly quite scum territory for me but as far as actives go i think he's the highest level of scummieness, the slank thing mostly and some of his posts have left a bad taste in my mouth but perhaps that is from the rancid burtps i've been blasting to my guild group this evening at any rate i'm keeping my FIGNER OF SUBSPISIOCN on him for the moment
A]Why does the slank policy bother you? Why do you think it's related to him being scum when he's had this opinion well before this game wa rolled? Would you call him scum if it was brought to light he said that pre-game but didn't act on it?

B]What other posts? What struck you as odd?

c] You put him at null pretty much right after this. um why?

Most of your reads follow suit, more questions then answers. You're most informed read in that post was Storn, which was pretty much ripped wholecloth from my pressure and comments about him so yeah, do you need someone else to form reads before you can have a really good one to share?

Also Choof thinks we need to have a serious discussion on who should die like right fucking now and frankly I think that reeks more of scum then not. Hell, he even was the first to jump on Charu and now has a vote on Storn (which is easy tier in votes at this stage). Calling him my strongest Scum right now.

9. storn42
Probably my second strongest scum right now. I already addressed him but to recap: Low postcount, tried jumping on the Charu wagon, didn't post, voted Charu again but much more seriously, I called him out, he got butthurt and left. Not a good look on him

10. dadcop2
D-Cop v2 needs to post more. Already said he couldn't get to this until tomorrow and while that sucks for town I'm ok with seeing if he pulls through before I lean him either way. Null

11. T-Force
He doesn't like cupcakes because his girl keeps feeding him cupcakes. Also null because he hasn't really done shit except get dunked on hard by Haku.

12. Pazzaz
Paz was lurking when I started writing this and frankly if there isn't a Paz post above me that looks bad for him. Still, he's been inactive as town before so I guess I'll put him as null

13. FreezinIce
Freeze knows better then to pull this shit out. I've never seen wolf Freezin before, but I also have never seen Freezin be this absent before either. It sticks out because he was all about lynching inactives with AA pre-game. Lean Scum.

Oh would you look at that so many nulls and so much dependent on if people keep their course until EoD it's almost like it's too fucking early for this shit huh

That said the dAnceguy and Choof reads needed to be posted so I guess this is not a worthless readslist.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter