View Single Post
Old 12-3-2016, 04:27 AM   #400
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
We're not far enough in this game for town to form serious wagons and if you think we are you've clearly been out of the game for too long.
we're roughly half way into the first day and if you don't think that even out of the top 6 posters there isn't at least one wolf then you're a plethora of negative adjectives but the one I'll use here is naive

Quote:
Most people don't even have a reads list and if they where to make one on the spot I bet there would be a hell of alot of "nulls" in there.
but there's most likely going to be at least one town read and one scum read and this is content that other players can bounce off of.

Quote:
This is made worst by the fact that we do have inactives who haven't made any impact (rather you want to acknowledge how significant that is or not). We need to start forming opinions on all the players before we start talking about which one to collectively off.
every game has at least one inactive; you really believe that we should wait for every player to make posts? we'll be here until 5 minutes prior to eod reading shitty posts from freezinice about why we shouldn't lynch them when we should have taken initiative and looked for a better target.

Quote:
That said, I can do my best to come up with a reads list real quick, although I can promise you it's still too early to really tell for alot of players.
but can you promise me there's enough content so far to tell for myself, or haku, or AA, or dfr, or danceguy, or charu, or storn?

I think you're scared to make any kind of decision that has weight to it.