Old 12-3-2016, 02:59 AM   #386
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

for starters, do less of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I can probably do both considering the pace this game is going. Let me show you what I think of 1Q84 Synopsis.

Look, this taxi driver is definitely suspicious. One does not just tell someone else that doing something "change the very nature of reality".

So, our savage wolf buddy is Aomame and the Police didn't check her on N1. She used awesome god tier disguise abilities to hide her from being seen as wolf. Okay, whatever. Let's continue.

Aomeme must be one of my Turbo VII cousins who travel through dimension and become stupid because of it. I'm afraid if she gets caught near the end, it's because of that. TIME WILL TELL! - MML copyright

I see, gunsmith entered the game.

Oh, she has some sort of day action for checking her memories interesting.

I'm starting to see why you want me to check this out.

Ah, why did it have to be a math teacher? I'm pretty sure DFR is devastated by this fact too because he voted his calc prof at the beginning of the game.

Okay so, Eri Fuk-yah is dyslexic and can't handler her own voting process to lynch the manuscript. I can totally relate and sympathize with her here.

Tengo's found out that there's more than one wolf left to lynch to win the game. That's great. I was worried about Town winning too easily.

Yeah, Fukada is totally fuked to say the least here. When someone see someone as an utopia as a certainty, you can tell the tunnel vision started and that the downfall will inevitably occur.

"Unthinking robots" ? Well, see it like being prisoner of tunnel vision and compromising acceptance that it's probably better if you think that was to comfort yourself into doing something that under any normal circumstances would be considered as abnormal.

tl;dr: That's the mindset for losing games. I know, I'm an expert in this.

Nice plot twist, I didn't knew wolves had gunsmiths too. This game is starting to be more fair now. Whoever wrote this is good at TWG.

Feelsbadman. Fuka-Eri sounds like she got muted by an ability or she's starting to become the worse kind of players that has graced Planet Earth on TWG. The inactives.

Ebisuno rolled medic. Sounds legit.

Mystical Events? Sounds like a one-shot ability or a special host only event.
Tengo clearly rolled Cop or something for sure.

Dowager? One-Shot Assassin? Hey this is relevant to my previous game. I'm hyped.

I think I've seen something relevant before.. Oh, found it.

Huh, okay.

Leader hard claim Telekinesis user and he can hear voices as well? Sounds like an OP role from a mystery game for not be one-shot or two-shot.

Oshi- Tengo. There's a red Cop too. Leader get NK'd N2.
Ushikawa is replacing Town Cop and has a check on Aomame.

Ushikawa tracking Tengo, Aomame & Dowager same day? OP.

Ushikawa got NK'd. Tamaru just got in the game.

There's too many wolves in this game MML. I would prefer if you made me read something where both sides are equal.
and more of this
Quote:
Anyway, Choof has a nice read list. I'm liking it. I also think we need to throw inactives into the fray as soon as possible but that's like common sense.
I wasn't joking when I said I wanted Storn and R.E. Aryxi to lead the game. I want to see shenanigans happening from them.
T-Force/FreezinIce have been kinda absent too. dadcop2 is almost relevant, but not quite yet.
Pazzaz is also known for posting very little, but at same time very meaningful content so, I'm not really worried about him.