View Single Post
Old 12-2-2016, 10:10 PM   #265
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
[size=10]
With a little over 48 hours remaining in the phase, I would like to start seeing more players be pressured.
um ok

Quote:

Could anyone tell me how many games this gentleman has played historically, both on FFR as well as on other sites? That could help me to properly adjust my expectations, which would likely lead to a better-developed read early on.
One FFR game (The last Turbo), however he claims to have played Mafia before.

My personal belief is that he's sandbagging. There was talk he was an alt for Choof but that looks to be incorrect (that or choof is a ballsy fuck)

Quote:
In this case, your entrance was clearly the product of a significant amount of time thinking, composing, and proofreading (in addition to making a few seemingly serious reads despite such little content prior to the post); for many players, that would be unusual - and thus, potentially suspicious - behavior. However, knowing both the type of player you are and even the way you post and communicate outside of The Werewolf Game, I would consider it to be fairly routine.
Literally describing Haku's wolf meta right there. The more serious and thoughtful the post on d0 the more scum he is

That said, there's still a shitposting quality to it to where I don't think it's alignment indicative this game. He has been trying to change his strats up lately. But I hope you don't clear and forget him.

[quote=dAnceguy117;4498251Could you elaborate on this? Just how committed are you to holding fast to it? Would you go so far as to lynch a lone inactive in the first day phase if that player has no resulting change in activity? Would you agree that establishing this type of meta can make for a very convenient out in the first day phase or two, if and when you roll wolf?[/QUOTE]

AA answered this but I will answer as well
At EoD if I don't have a scumlead I will look at the post count and vote the lowest on the list out of principle so long as that guy still has less then 30 posts.

Never Again Will We Have Another FE

Quote:
MML don't call me bad it'll make me sad
Don't be bad then you won't be sad

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter