View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 10:06 PM   #1076
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

3/4 people that voted for inDheart yesterday are town and I have a (admittedly somewhat weak) townread on the 4th person

his analysis certainly has some highs, but his investment has felt off throughout the game and this is likely the result of rolling wolf twice in a row imo, moreso after having a kind of directionless last game with not very much help from his wolfbros outside of raeko

his longer analysis posts this phase remind me of the ones he had immediately after replacing in, kinda similar to the point above

I feel work, but I don't feel solving from him

I can kill raeko (I think they're probably partners and that I have a good handle on the game rn) but I'd rather kill him this phase because my read is stronger on him and it provides the most info
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)