AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Fair enough.

Because your take on those post in the context of a player who has always made the post I quoted, while being adamant about making it clear first and foremost you wouldn't support a dadcop lynch looks like you are bloody well reaching for an excuse to get pressure off him.

Which is w/e and expected if you believe it's a mislynch, but it doesn't strike me as such especially since it's coupled with the fact that you seem yo be trying to steer him into other subjects.

I mean I guess that last point can be town AA trying to test him out and see if I have a point though, but the defense of him in itself just doesn't look right. It's a weak defense and I would have rather seen "idk I don't get that from him and I feel bad about the lynch" then what you actually responded with.

It happens. We Be Bad At Forums Yo
can you clarify the bold because I don't understand

and as to me steering him towards other subjects, I think he's a mislynch and I'm trying to get him to produce content that would make people reconsider, since he seems to be gathering scumleans from a few people

it also lets me see more into his thought process which will help me figure out if he's actually a wolf

pikakirby123 reincarnated