View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 02:21 PM   #1709
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Precarious I'm really wary of right now. He's in a precarious position for me right now because he posted a lot more in his other games, and would at least chime in about his thoughts on mechanics (to establish a framework for hunting) if he didn't have a lot of time to push or hunt himself.

There's a lot of people on the shitlist this game, though. lol.

Precarious, Vendetta, theknightsofneeee, mellonxcollie, and Tokzic all are conveniently inactive.

Wabby is starting to post more, which is a good sign, but inDheart and XelNya are also lagging. inD made it seem like he was going to be here because of how he spent all of last phase "catching up", but he's conspicuously absent as of yet. Like, you guys should know you're in a bad spot when gold stinger and his dicks have (plural) more thread presence than you.
i blame morpho and my birthday

but i do find it a little odd that xel wasn't around much to actually help put his plan in to motion, y'know?

of your "inactive" list though, nee exists and i don't think i want to port forward that onto his slot. haku's content is what makes him scummy, but he had an excuse for his thread presence