View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 09:27 PM   #1509
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Yeah, actually.

Zenith is still my top scum going into EoD, and his absence since yesterday and absence most of this game is rather upsetting. If he were just absent, it'd be one thing, but he came in earlier this phase and posted a whole string of posts that didn't say much, then disappeared for the entire phase until Haku mentioned him being town because of the tell, and only reappeared to defend the tell before disappearing again. That was really shady of him, so I'd actually encourage his lynch more than anyone else, although I don't like how quickly some of my other scumleans threw him under the bus if he's red.

Hakulyte I feel is almost certainly not playing for town this game. Haku does try to change up how he posts, but he always reverts back to posting in a certain style when town. That style never showed up this game. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, though, because he didn't wifom about himself (exception: Aryxi) at all this game (something he does in lesser amounts as wolf than town, but still does it. Either way, he said he won't be back until the end of the game, so this is not our problem until he either gets replaced or modkilled. Today is 11/13. If his "last seen" thing on FFR changes from today at any point in the game without him appearing in thread, then he's lying and should be lynched.

Tokzic is shady af. He was weird last phase with the Marth bullshit and not contributing at all. This phase, he's been entirely absent until he said he'd "brb after dinner", and has yet to materialize. Scum-lean, but it seems a little easy.

DFR has been back and forth for me, but his latest big post seemed more consistent with the DFR I knew, so I'm dropping him from a scumlean to a null-scum. I don't like that he said Hakulyte had no consistent meta though, and I'll have to go back and see if he's ever commented on a consistent meta by Haku.

Vendettahad good content when he first appeared, but hasn't done much since. Null, especially because I've only read a couple of his games, and those were when I first started playing.

XelNya is null for me. His claim last phase and suggestion that he should be lynched made me townlean him for a bit, but he's since tried to rest on those laurels and has made several posts talking about how cleared he is now but how shitty he played last game. I think there is definitely a good possibility that he's wolf. Of note: Vendetta claimed that he was 100% clear for him due to "wolves not switching". so if Vendetta ever flips wolf, I'd lynch Xel the following phase.

I had Storn as town last phase, but his absence in this phase and a re-examination of him last phase made me throw that away. Null until he starts posting again.

inDheart is also null for me. I don't like any of his long posts, and I don't like how it's taken him this entire phase to catch up because of them. They (due to their nature of being catch-up posts) were primarily observational, which is a really easy way for a wolf to pass time and make it look like he's really poring over everything in the game. He needs to step it up if he's actually trying to be a part of this game, because his posts have all been in the past and we need him to play right now.

I'm still reading Wineandbread and Precarious, but will update their reads when I do so.

Pazzaz is reluctantly town because of his claim.

YoshL has been posting fairly consistently town. His posts on mechanics were true, and he made some pushes. He's been very absent this phase, which I don't like. He's the weakest of my townreads because I feel like he hasn't done anything especially clearing.

Andy is probably town. He was shady for me all through this phase, but his big post let me read into him a lot better, and I can see myself as town doing most of what he's done. Town for now, if he slips then he'll slip.

MML is probably town. He's been posting like his normal blustery self, which I think is pretty town based on tone. In Survivor Valais, he seemed a lot calmer and more critical, so I'm thinking he's almost certainly town.

Gold Stinger is town. I've never played with him before, but a consistent mindmeld and analytical reads while he's here would lead me to stop playing this game if he flipped town.

Roundbox is town. He's (to me, at least) staying true to his last meta, and the fact that he questioned and pushed me on this just further verifies that he's town.

Man you know I'm going to disagree with you on Andy!

Fah. Well of your 3 scums I truly believe that if Haku isn't a wolf then he's like a 3rd fraction shot (I can't shake that theory that he was the one to kill AA) so I could support that lynch.

Tokzic might actually be wolf but that's alot less of a sure bet, considering his past games.

-

Anyway, I too need to step away (Mom wants to chat) but will be back soon, well before EoD

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter