View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 04:59 PM   #1416
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

up to post #1099

#807 he's seemed okay when he actually posts but i wanna say it's in his blood to just kind of quit threads as either alignment. i buy why he likes replacing in

#823 ok "town leader feel" is not really how i'd describe MML

#830 hmmmmmmmmmm box opposes freezin lynch, box also likes freezin's big post...#843 sigh i cannot get into box's head at all. reiterated in #954, with charu agreeing but actually giving emotion reasons

storn is a zigzagoon

#863 oh, this is also a good MML post

#882 this made me laugh because storn. but like, even if it's a thing that happens often to you, it's one of those things you just...don't say. charu's right that it's a bad line, and it doesn't look like anything that might be storn-indicative to me, though i don't have much meta on storn.

#889 you know if i didn't mention it already this is a disgusting reaction to a gut read, which i would think is inconsistent with being okay with being read wolf. rubs me the wrong way

tokzic's catchup looks ok

think i like wabby's reads but several of his town leans are seemingly based on just the presence of content

#916 ok yeah freezin is SO tilted here, just marking to see if it sways anyone. i do disagree with a few points in there, especially because the freezin-zenith comparison is not entirely undeserved

#919 not sure if i buy EXACTLY like zenith though for comparison to xel, and also don't see the hypocrisy xel's calling out here. i don't agree with the people who are strictly tone reading you, but them thinking your tone is alignment indicative but not zenith's isn't a contradiction in terms. tone ALWAYS being alignment indicative for EVERYONE would be a twg universal, which is ALWAYS bad

ok i get where some people are coming from on xel though now
#930 there, someone said it
AA's case in #933 also reminds me of turbo6 xel
one other thing i remember, was there was a part of twgabout where zenith had replaced in, made a reads list, then xel quoted zenith's list and made commentary on it - when he got to himself he felt the need to say "I vehemently disagree with your read of me at this point" or something like that

#941 don't really condone ignoring the other top wagon, but if the shoe fits

#949 hella freezin tone read from shado, i believe this is the first of three people who could be construed as "defending" freezin (w/ box and charu)

#962 yeah so the first line of this is telling to me, because when box posted after AA's ping, i'm not sure that he had any actual content to give even though AA was calling for people to step it up.
AA/charu very opposite reactions to this post

#973 reads post makes a lot of sense the way people lean, taking into account it's a little outdated as gs says two posts later. and hey, here's someone scumreading both xel and zenith, an equal opportunity scumreader. freezin read is gross though and seems to just conveniently lineup with a wagon forming?

#982 bit bothered by trying to figure out w/w pairs at quite this point (getting close to eod); better question might be who would gs rather see flip to clear that up

#986 don't like MML being quite so dismissive of the reasons to flip on freezin, either that or he just didn't read into them. and oh yeah where did dfr go

#994 sigh, you seem way too sure you struck gold and i could see why given xel's explanation, it's just i don't buy this as why you're not what i see as your "usual" town self

#1009 andy why don't you care
why don't you care andy
why does this look like you have foreknowledge of how they'll flip, because it should matter who you want to see flip

#1016 likely the post worth remembering from AA's argument (it helps to summarize it up too) because xel sure has been present but seemingly not done a whole lot to help town. people don't agree with how he's voting zenith and he hasn't been able to do much to change that, but one thing he could do is...move? there's only an assload of other options and he had plenty of time

#1031 to essentially paraphrase gradiant: there are more than 2 options

nothing to glean from mechanic talk really
gs xel vote is consistent but looks like he never responded to people questioning his reads before day end
wab self vote is odd since phantoms are off iirc, incredibly safe looking

ok i did it, gonna let myself eat dinner and then on to today rq