View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 10:49 AM   #1212
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

up to post #214 have to get laundry

omg there's actually some good shitposting here

#43 this is the first post where i'm like "what even is this post" though, because you know there's like...a player list

#103-#110 not sure if i get the people jumping on MML for his commentary on the vote, but at least AA wanted to talk to him about his townread
like if you're townreading the dude then of course people voting your townread is gonna make you worry
idgi

arbys

#136 yer gonna be in a great mood all day because yer gonna be slappin yer DICKs away with the SlapChop(tm)

#149 lol i know it's spoilered but did you really feel the need to respond to all the thread shitposting and like none of the content? and that's your catch-up?

#182 & #192 see i just get the impression that shitposting isn't in AA's veins like it apparently is in many of ours, and MML's apparent townread was worth questioning as well

like yoshl's vote in #195-#198

#209 then in this follow-up from andy he gives yoshl a townread purely for his aggression? but i do like that he was able to come down from his claim and be like "sorry i did a bad" instead of pushing the bad thing further

#214 is also good from yoshl for keeping pressure