View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 12:01 AM   #57
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Who are the most well known FFR/SM Players

Does no one remember Rebirth0? He was kind of a big deal for a little bit for making files. I also clearly remember most names that where mentioned already like GLoVe, Zag, Tsutter, Linus, Blurk, Eggman, Arch, Hi19. Some not too famous that I remember enjoying where Gpop/DDR_F4n, Xiaounlimited, WinDEU, Valex, NVLM, Flip_Side, and Kevin_18. Not all those are equally talented (Kev use to get so much ****ing hate, actually. I still love the man) but I do remember them.

I'm just old enough to remember PlagueFox, W1pe0ut, and Ben Spiers being around and active. I think Ben was super well known over at BMS. Also Hiyruu was over there but everybody use to steal his files and upload them over here back when FFR use to host singles. How I played them.

As far as dance game players go apparently Chris Chike (IAmChris4Life) is still well known. I was at DDR Storm 16 and a first timer saw him and started freaking out as if he was like Jesus lol. I think someone already mentioned Sash and Mr Rubix for FFR, and Snapps is reportedly one of the best IIDX players on the west coast.....or use to be.

....and there are a few names that elude me. I can remember whole packs but can't think of the names attached to them. Was there a file artist for OITG named Mango?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCV View Post
While going back over my point-set topology, and scouring the old xkcd forums for counterexamples of stuff, I accidentally learned who t0rajir0u was today.

It's good to know that even people who are orders of magnitude smarter than me are still human.

Fun times.
Oh man I miss that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
who remembers eggman (yes, that eggman) throwing shade at stian's agdq performance on twitter
Did he really? What a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
scott seiver aka http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/blahblah18/

probably the most actually well known person to play this game and post and stuff
Oh wow.

I actually have wondered how many well known individuals secretly have FFR accounts. Like wouldn't it just blow your mind if Charu was secretly Tom Cruise?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 10-31-2016 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: Reason for Edit holla back if you remember RaiRai
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote