View Single Post
Old 10-9-2016, 06:22 AM   #154
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 View Post
I heard I can still sign up for this tournament. If so, count me in. I will also donate all of my credits to Xelnya.
I messaged ben about it, but he's been busy. If he hasn't said anything by when I wake up, I'll make the call myself. (The signups are actually closed, but personally I'd like to let you in regardless because d3 having more people / actual submissions and competition can only be a good thing tbh I just don't wanna step on benguin's flippers is all. )

Also on the spon con I totally spaced and will take care of it after work (I have this feeling I missed a score somewhere and want to cure my paranoia before I give out anything.

I do have who won written down though and distribution will take literally no time at all after I check. Apologies for the delay again, but with the amount of mistakes made early, I am not messing this up.

All scores save for TheAwesomeOnion's have also been updated because I wanna let benguin handle that one so I can make sure I don't mess up that update.

Last edited by XelNya; 10-9-2016 at 06:27 AM..