View Single Post
Old 10-6-2016, 04:14 PM   #315
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Yes I was joking. exact same thing that just happened to me, but in reverse. I am.... concerned jk

Going to sound really stupid here. It was this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
keeping note of you keeping note and acting defensive when i made a big deal about it
For some reason, I read it as "keeping note of you keeping note of me keeping note" or something like that. I was reading kinda quickly trying to catch up on the thread, my brain just filled in the sentence like that for some reason. I am sick and on drugs. I thought it would be weird for Shado to quote such an obvious joke post as evidence (the context I thought he was leaving out was that the post was a copycat to your post), until I reread it and realized that I had literally misread that post completely. Like, I read the words wrong misread it.

Don't know how much more in depth I can go into about this

It was just a matter of trying to catch up with multiple pages of posts and not really doing a great job. I tried to keep everything in order and remember everything properly, but sometimes people can mess up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Part of the concern also stems from your post coming across as basically a summary of stuff everybody else has already said, so repeating something that wasn't really valid was also odd
I did just finish reading the same thread that everybody else read... there aren't that many things to talk about at this point.

I wasn't trying to repeat what Freezin said, I was making what I thought was a legitimate point. That post of ShadoWolfe's still looks weird as fuck to me, and that was only one point that I thought about it.

Honestly I think it's kind of weird that you're making such a big deal out of it. If I had made an incorrect statement like that on purpose, don't you think I would have had a reason to do it, and would therefore defend the point? I guess my question is: why would I purposefully craft a lie like that and then take it back right away? doesn't make much sense to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected